Welcome to the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce
"The Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce is open to corporations of all sizes, sole proprietors and independent agents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. This is a great place to meet other professionals, make business contacts, promote your business and work for the enhancement of Utah’s LGBTQ+ community."
Start your day out right with the Utah Business Community's most fabulous movers and shakers. Meet up, make new connections, and promote your business! The 4th Wednesday of each month.
Next Meeting: February 24, 2021 @8am
Join the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce for some tasty tidbits at our "Taste of Success- Best Damn bi-monthly lunch and learn." Bring your lunch to your screen to gain a better understanding of your membership benefits, how to use your Chamber membership hub, and listen to some amazing guest speakers.
Next Meeting: March 19, 2021 @Noon
The mission of the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber is to provide resources and improve the lives of LGBTQ+ and Ally business owners throughout the state. Beginning with our inaugural event in 2019, we hold an annual summit packed with speakers and topics relevant to our community, as well as ample opportunities to network with your peers. Mark your calendars for our biggest virtual event of the year, October 22, 2020.
Wasatch Business Series
The Wasatch Business Series is a collaborative effort with our sister organizations that is focused on bringing impactful networking and educational opportunities to business owners across the Wasatch Front,
Third Thursday Breakfast
Currently Postponed Until Further Notice
Held the Third Thursday of each month at various locations. This meeting offers networking time and provides an opportunity to connect with other business leaders from 7:30-9am. Each breakfast features a Chamber member and presents an opportunity to introduce yourself and your business to a packed room of attendees.
Find specific monthly details on our events tab! Hope to see you bright and early!
Sharing LGBTQ+ SafeZone Resources to help with Anti-Bullying, Homelessness, Domestic Violence, and Suicide Awareness, in partnership with businesses and individuals in the Salt Lake area and throughout Utah.
The LGBTQ+ SafeZone is shared with the help of the Utah LGBTQ+ Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Why Should I Join the Chamber?
That answer depends on you, however, we recommend that you join the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce if you are an LGBTQ+ ally, business, organization, or individual in the state of Utah and you would like to meet other like minded business owners, expand and grow your business, and have a good time while doing it! As a member, the chamber provides you the following opportunities:
- exposure with free advertising through our website, social media sites, and festival booths (SLC Pride, Ogden Pride, Provo Pride, etc.) - $825 value
- multiple monthly opportunities to network with other local like minded business people
- access to business resources, peer support and mentoring through our member-only social media forums
- take advantage of member-to-member discounts - or post your own for extended exposure
- save on recruitment costs and find more qualified candidates by posting your job opportunities on our free job board
- expand your knowledge by attending our educational events and reviewing our legislative updates
- demonstrate your support to the community as a judgement free business and participate in opportunities to give back
- meet your local government officials
- Member of the National LGBT (NGLCC) Chamber of Commerce
- If your business meets eligibility requirements, your membership with the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber provides waived application and renewal fees for becoming LGBTBE certified.