Welcome to the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce
"The Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce is open to corporations of all sizes, sole proprietors and independent agents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. This is a great place to meet other professionals, make business contacts, promote your business and work for the enhancement of Utah’s LGBTQ+ community."
Join us in the "shark tank" as we dive into different facets of business and self discovery at the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber's 3rd annual Economic Summit "Lead OUT Loud."
This is an Economic Summit of epic proportions, where we bring together powerful, well known speakers to educate, and vitalize Utah's LGBTQ+ and allied business owners to help their businesses THRIVE.
Register Now for Thursday, September 23, 2021 | 9.30a-6.30p
3rd Thursday Breakfast is Back!
We are back, and excited to hold in person events in our new location!
Our monthly 3rd Thursday breakfasts are not your typical kind of networking....we are talking a really good time, all before most peeps are starting their day. Networking, coffee and who knows, maybe a presentation or two, you are bound to find a new friend/client/customer to help grow your business.
A special thanks goes to the city of South Salt Lake for use of their space, at the Columbus Center 2531 S. 500 E. 7:30-9am.
Hope to see you bright and early!
Taste of Success: Best Damn Bi-monthly Lunch & Learn
Join the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce for some tasty tidbits at our Taste of Success-Best Damn Bi-Monthly Lunch and Learn. Bring your lunch and gain a better understanding of your membership benefits, how to use your Chamber membership hub, and listen to some amazing guest speakers followed by Q+A.
September 10th Taste of Success details coming soon!
Are you looking for resources to help your small business recover from the economic impacts of the Coronavirus pandemic? Recovery doesn't look the same for everyone and businesses owned by marginalized community members can often be left behind, highlighting inequities that already existed before the economic downturn. The Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the Salt Lake County Office of Regional Development (EICAP Program) to help businesses connect with resources that can aid in recovery.
The Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber Workplace Connect Program is a working group developed exclusively for for-profit corporation PRIDE employee resource group (ERG) leads and others who are a part of their companies' diversity & inclusion initiatives. The Workplace Connect group meets 6 times a year to discuss topics of importance to LGBTQ+ employees and business leaders. Our August discussion topic will be Supplier Diversity Initiatives: Growing Your Diverse Supplier Base. We are pleased to welcome our guest speakers, James Jackson III, VP of Supplier Diversity at Zions Bancorporation and Greg Shinbur, NGLCC VP of Corporate Relations.
Registration is required and attendance will be limited to representatives of for-profit companies.
To register for August 20, 2021 @ 12.30p, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing LGBTQ+ SafeZone Resources to help with Anti-Bullying, Homelessness, Domestic Violence, and Suicide Awareness, in partnership with businesses and individuals in the Salt Lake area and throughout Utah.
The LGBTQ+ SafeZone is a program of the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber Foundation, a 501c3 charitable organization.
Why Should I Join the Chamber?
That answer depends on you, however, we recommend that you join the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce if you are an LGBTQ+ ally, business, organization, or individual in the state of Utah and you would like to meet other like minded business owners, expand and grow your business, and have a good time while doing it! As a member, the chamber provides you the following opportunities:
- exposure with free advertising through our website, social media sites, and statewide Pride events - $825 value
- multiple monthly opportunities to network with other local like minded business people
- access to business resources, peer support and mentoring through our member-only social media forums
- take advantage of member-to-member discounts - or post your own for extended exposure
- save on recruitment costs and find more qualified candidates by posting your job opportunities on our free job board
- expand your knowledge by attending our educational events and reviewing our legislative updates
- demonstrate your support of LGBTQ+ communities as a judgement free business and participate in opportunities to give back
- meet your local government officials
- Member of the National LGBT (NGLCC) Chamber of Commerce
- If your business meets eligibility requirements, your membership with the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber provides waived application and renewal fees for becoming LGBTBE certified.